May 5, 2010

winter in FL

Living in Florida has some advantages, such as a very mild winter weather. Some days are just warm and sunny, like this New year's day in 2009.

Posted by Picasa

I love Apron String' Smaller Than a Bread Box kits because they come with 3 sets of 2-page kits. This is the first time that I used an entire set for a layout. It's called Prima - My Mommy & Me and was part of the August'09 kit. I got it as a sub for one of the packs in the April'10 kit that didn't strike my fancy. This is a great kit club because you can skip, sub and flip the kits if they are not what goes with your style! The alphas are Umbrella Thickers from American Crafts. I ran out of "s", so I used a snake from the Accents set. I also used some illustrations from the guide that we got at the the Castillo de San Marcos in St. Augustine, FL.

No comments: