May 20, 2010

Cards, cards, cards...

I'm in card mode. I made these with scraps from my scrap bag - I save EVERYTHING!

I know Mother's day is officially past, but I was a bit overwhelmed before the date and I never got around to making my Mom a card within mailing time. I get to see her this weekend so I made her a card and 4 "present cards". I hope she likes them.


Papers are October Afternoon from the Mosh Posh February '10 kit and Sassafras Lass Sweet Marmalade from the Apron Strings January'10 small kit. Kaisercraft Rub-ons, Creative Imaginations Stitches rub-ons, Creative Impressions Mustard Jumbo RicRac ribbon and Sky Puffy Felt Flowers are from the Apron Strings May'10 card kit. Brads from from Eyelet Outlet & Brads.

This last one is a birthday card for my little brother, who I also get to see this weekend. His birthday is on Tuesday - I'm actually ahead of the game on this one!


Jenni Bowlin Brown Banner Stickers from the Mosh Posh March'10 kit. Balloon brads from from Eyelet Outlet & Brads.

No comments: