May 25, 2010

Horses and Carrots

Apron Strings' Monday challenge was to create a layout using a sketch from 52 Sketches 52 Weeks, "that incorporates a nice apple green and alter the sketch to include more than the one photo". The photos are from one of our visits last year to a farm for retired horses where you can feed them carrots (that you bring). They have hundreds of horses and it is one of  my oldest son's favorite outing. Here is my take on the challenge:

I used papers & rub-ons from the Mosh Posh April'10 kit, alphas from their February'10 kit and the buttons I got from Apron Strings. With some of the scraps, SRM stickers, and flowers from the Apron Strings May'10 card kit I made the following card:
The other half of the sticker is inside the card, and reads "it's all about you!".

1 comment:

Lori said...

Awesome and perfect! That little bit of green really pops the photos. I also like the circle around the photos - very lasso like. :)