May 18, 2010

CMOM

These are the last layouts from the NY trip. These photos were taken at the Children's Museum of Manhattan (CMOM). Not much of a museum, more like a giant interactive play area. The kids had a lot of fun playing there.

For this layout I mixed October Afternoon from the Mosh Posh February '10 kit with Sassafras Lass Sweet Marmalade from the Apron Strings January'10 small kit. Sassafras Chipboard Letters came from the Mosh Posh kit. Journaling tag is also sassafras lass sweet Marmalade, but I bought that separate.
I used the Apron Strings July'08 KaiserCraft Playtime packet. The thickers I got from Mosh Posh (April'09). Buttons are Doodlebug Design, which I bought at Apron Strings. With some of the leftovers from the Apron Strings packet I made the following card:

No comments: