January 7, 2011

Apron Strings Blog Hop!

Welcome to the last stop on the Apron Strings Blog Hop! As this month's Guest Designer I am thrilled to join in the welcome to the new Sous Chefs:


I hope you stopped by their blogs to say hello and get inspired!

To add another serving of inspiration, here is a layout I made with the Bella Blvd - Socialite - packet from the January'11 Smaller than a bread box kit:
I added some Ranger Stickles glue glitter in aqua to the scallop circles. The edges were inked with a black calligraphy chisel pen (great for inking scallops!). The black alphas were included in a prize Lori sent me as a Croptoberfest winner. Go play along with the challenges on the Apron Strings blog, they are so much fun and Lori gives out great cookie jar treats! If you leave me a comment I might grab one for you :)

And if you have finished the hop and collected all the phrases, email all your phrases to Lori at lori@apronstringsdesigns.com by Sunday (1/9/11) evening - you could win an Apron Strings Basic Grey 2011 Calendar kit!

Why Apron Strings? Because completed pages are a piece of cake!

19 comments:

Maggie Crawford said...

Because completed pages are a piece of cake

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO and that really is one Giant pizza!!

pattyk said...

great hop --thanks for the great ideas.millierose651@aol.com

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh wonderful page and great hop!!!!

LisaM said...

Love your layout!

Nitasha said...

cute lo! This was a great hop! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the DT's work! What a great team and fab kit club!

JLP said...

Oh yeah! I cannot wait to start on my January Kit when it arrives. Thanks for stirring up the creative juices here.

Renee said...

New to your blog thanks to Apron Strings! can't wait to see more!

just jennifer said...

such a cute layout - love what you did with the January kit!

Briel said...

Yahoo! Love your LO--that's a BIG pizza! It's going to be a great year.

tomiannie said...

Love your layout!

stefeni said...

Great layout! I totally thought of pizza without even looking at the title. Great job.

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

Kristen said...

Love the pizza layout! So cute!

Angela L. said...

I've had some "pizza" photos that I have been wanting to scrap for several years now and your layout really inspired me to finally "just do it!" Terrific ending to a fun and inspiring hop....

Linda said...

I have no idea what a Cookie Jar Treat is, but thanks for the chance to find out!

Maria said...

Super fun layout! Love it!!!!

Amy C said...

Congrats on the Guest DT spot!! I love what you did with this layout!!

anet said...

Love what you did with the kit! The scalloped circles are a great idea!
Anet

Mary said...

can't wait to find out who wins...love your layout. thanks for sharing!