January 12, 2011

Apron Strings - more cards

With the scraps from my LO using the Bella Blvd - Socialite - packet from the January'11 Smaller than a bread box kit I made the following cards, which are featured on the Apron Strings blog today:
For the first card, I stitched the tulle onto the patterned paper with the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Stitch Piercer using the  Zig Zag head. The aqua floss is also from them and I added a SRM sentiment sticker from my stash.
This second card also has the aqua floss, but threaded through the mesh. The pin, tulle and flower were attached with Extreme Glue Squares, by GlueArts.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jennybean said...

Cute card! I did receive your box, thank you! I plan on posting my giveaway after the crop I'm going to next weekend.. I've already got a pretty full box, but looking for variety!

Sandy Ang said...

Love the effect of the tulle and sewing on your card. Will have to dig out mine too.