May 29, 2010

Double-sided paper

I love double-sided patterned paper, especially when they coordinate well. These two layouts used one sheet of paper each. I just cut them a few inches from the edge, flipped it over and used the manufacturer's edge strip to attach them - it's the perfect width!

My Mind’s Eye Penny Lane paper and flower from the Mosh Posh April'09 kit
K&Co chipbord tittle.

The next LO was made for the Apron Strings 5 on Friday Challenge (5/28):
* 1 sheet cardstock in navy or red
* 1 sheet patterned paper - October Afternoon Farm Fresh (Root Cellar)
* 1 set metallic embellishments - copper eyelets
* 1 set of stars - brads
* 1 set of buttons
For the title I used American Crafts Thickers.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I think the only "concoction" is whatever that little one is serving up, because both the layouts are great! I have one who loves to "dook." Like the rest of his siblings he doesn't clean up after himself. :)