May 15, 2010

5 on Friday Challenge

Here is another challenge for Apron Strings (5/14). That's my Mom with the boy in the pictures. We had an "outing" to campus on a Saturday so I could get some lab work done... Of course after that the kids wanted to go to work with me all the time!

I used the following ingredients:
  • 1 sheet of cardstock - SEI
  • 1 sheet patterned paper - Dear Lizzy "beehive brunch"
  • 1 something shiny - star brad
  • 1 something sparkly - Dear Lizzy glitter feather dimensional sticker
  • 1 something woven - re-purposed "easy care" clothes tag
Dear Lizzy stuff was from the Mosh Posh March'10 kit.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the re-purposed clothing tag!

Patchi said...

Thanks! I love re-purposing things: tags, maps, brochures, napkins... I think it gives the pages a personal feel.

Lori said...

Awesome. Don't you love college quads, so much space for kiddos to run and play! Love the re-purposed tag - you're gonna rock the green challenges when I post them! Nice job.