July 12, 2011

A sunny party this week!

It's time for another Party Time Tuesday challenge! The theme is this week is blue skies sunshine and we have Paper Pretties and The Robin's Nest as our sponsors for the entire month of July! For my card I used the aaaaahhhhh digi and the Aquamarine glitter cardstock paper.
I added a SRM sticker to the sun, which is from the Butterfly Glitter Sticker collection by The Robin's Nest. The alphas are by Scenic Route and I colored the image with Sakura gel pens and popped it up with Sticky Thumb adhesive foam. The matching yellow card base and envelope (not shown) were bought at Walmart.

I hope you can join the Party this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

So fun!! The sunshine is great, and I just love the background paper!!

paige said...

Patchi, your card is so much fun! You used the paper well and the scene came together perfectly!

Renee Matarese said...

Very cute card this week! I love the sky paper with the shimmer. What a funny sentiment to go with someone who's parachuting! They're perfect together. Nice job!

ddazzled71 said...

I love the fun card you have created this week Patchi. You had the same thought as I as to what paper to use for the sky. I love have you have stamped part of your sentiment on the sun too!