July 9, 2011

All Girly

We have a guest Sketch Artist over at the Sketches: Creatively Yours Blog this month! Her name is Charlotte AKA Suepup and she creates beautiful Sketches! Check out her feature here. For my layout for this week's sketch I really took a stroll out of my comfort zone and went all girly:
I used the Glitter Purple Flowers paper and Dew Drops that I got from The Robin's Nest. To seal the glitter on the paper I applied a thin layer of Mod Podge Gloss with a paintbrush, I really liked the brushstroke effect. I also added some Mod Podge Glitter to the receipt and part of the top photo. The petals on the bottom left are repurposed from a flower broche I got as a gift on which I sew some buttons (unknown). Glitter Thickers, Core'dinations whitewash cardstock, Reminisce journalling tag. And here is Charlotte's sketch #2:
I'm looking forward to seeing your interpretation! I hope you can join us at Sketches: Creatively Yours! Also, check out the S:CY Facebook Page!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: