July 26, 2011

My last Party

This is my last post as a Party Planner at the Party Time Tuesday challenge blog. All good parties must come to an end and I'll miss this one very much. It's Anything Goes this week and Paper Pretties and The Robin's Nest are our sponsors. Here is my card:
I used the Glitter Plum Ants paper and the Birthday Balloons For You digi. The image was colored with Sakura and Uni-ball gel pens, then I added some Glossy Accents to the balloons and the dog's nose and feet. The two top ballons and the present were popped up on foam adhesive (Sticky Thumb). Cardstock by K&Co; SRM sticker sentiment; eyelets by We R Memory Keepers; GlueArts adhesive; unknown ribbon.
Here is the inside of the card:
It's hard to read the AdornIt mini alphas in the picture but they spell out "ant a better reason to".

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Jen for letting me join her first set of Party Planners and I would like to thank my fellow planners for all these months of inspiration. They are a great set of ladies and I will keep an eye out for their work.

I hope you can join the Party this week and I can't wait to see all the beautiful cards the new design team will create!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

We will all be sad to see you go Patchi, you finished off with such a fabulous card, I love the raised balloons and your cute and fun sentiment. All the best. Danie xxx

Nancy said...

Patchi, we are so sad to see you go!!

Renee Matarese said...

Very cute Patchi! The bow is so pretty and I love how you did the balloons! Good luck in the future!