July 22, 2010

Croppy Summer Assignment #14

I can't believe I managed all the Apron Strings' assignments for this week! #14 was to make a LO based on this card sketch:
Here is my take:
I used papers from the Apron Strings July'08 smaller kit: GCD Studios - Lost in Paradise. The journaling spot also came from that kit. I added a bit of ribbon, Coredinations cardstock, a BoBunny border and Die Cuts with a View - Stitch In Time Alphabet Rub On for the title.

This was a hard photo to scrap, as my grandfather passed away last October... I wrote more about it here.

2 comments:

Francine said...

Very good. I really like the flower 'bouquet'. I'll have to look out for those rub ons - they're very nice.

Lori said...

Love the layout, what a special photo! I love how kids don't care about up or down or sideways when they sleep.