Julie-style, I'm packing a box with a bunch of scrappy stuff I can spare. I'm including products from all the merchants that sent me free stuff and some other things that are just not my style. I'm also including some incomplete alpha sheets that might match the ones in the winner's stash. Oh, and an "Enveloper" that I do not need anymore.
Now there is a twist, so make sure you agree with ALL the rules before you leave a comment.
Here are the rules:
- To enter leave a comment on this post telling me if you have been lucky this past year and what you would include in your box if you were to share your luck.
- If you win, you agree to "share your luck" by hosting this giveaway on your blog (or a friend's blog). Make sure you post the rules and link back to the blog post where you won your box.
- Advertise your giveaway (ScrapScene, Facebook, message boards).
- If you win, you agree to pack the box you receive (or a similar one) with scrappy stuff of at least the value of shipping cost. Give hints in your post as to what will be in your box. Re-gifting is totally acceptable, as what you don't like someone else might love!
- You also agree to pay the shipping charges to the winner of your giveaway. (i.e. I pay to ship it to you, then you pay to ship it to the next person.)
- Open to US residents only (so shipping charges are not too high).
I can't wait to pass the box over to you! Good Luck!!!