November 30, 2010

Cookie tin

I've been collecting cookie and ice cream tins for a few months now, just in case I had time to make holiday gifts. To try my hand at it, I made one last weekend for some friends that looked after my kids while Dada and I attended a wedding. I used LilyBee papers from the November'10 Scrapcetera kit.
I adhered the paper and hemp with my GlueArts Glue Glider Pro using an Extreme adhesive cartridge (it was the perfect width for lid rim!). All embellishments were attached either with GlueArts Extreme adhesive squares or GlueDots..
Here is a view of the layered box flower I made for the top:
And I filled it with Dada's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.

3 comments:

Ya Chun said...

awesome!

and I luv the color, but of course I am partial to brown...

deana said...

That is darling!

Sandy Ang said...

Such a lovely altered tin. And those cookies sound yummy.