April 8, 2011

This is the GOOD life

Ali has a beautiful sketch posted today at Sketches: Creatively Yours and the design team has added their own personal touches for your inspiration. Here is my interpretation:
Cosmo Cricket - Togetherness - papers; Lily bee - Lovely - rub-ons and packaging; Fancy Pants buttons; American Crafts Heat Wave paper flowers; Jenni Bowlin alphas from the Butterfly Banner Stickers; We R Memory Keepers aqua floss; Sakura pens; ice cream cone pin by My Little Bit of Whimsy; yellow ribbon by Offray; aqua ribbon from Laurl's Etsy shop. Here is the S:CY 02-11 sketch:
As you can see I rotated the sketch 180 degrees and used only one picture. This week there are also some prizes if you use the sketch and spread the word. Also, check out the  S:CY Facebook Page. I'm looking forward to seeing your interpretation! I hope you can join us!

Thanks for stopping by!


Ali said...

Patchi, you really used your skills by flipping this sketch and making it shine with that ADORABLE little guy's ice-cream photo! LOVE the yellow, love the pic- the ribbon, the buttons-- awww, heck, I luv it ALL! TY for this addition to our DT reveal gallery this week-Beeea--utiful! :)~ Ali

Jenn said...

What a cute LO! You are such a great scrapper!


Helen said...

Awesome layout! you rocked Ali's sketch!!

Jackie said...

Patchi, this is just perfect!! Love it!

Danie May said...

What a beautiful sketch and I just love your layout for it. Such a sweet photo and colour.

Patchi if you visit my blog there is a little award there waiting for you.

Cheryl said...

I love the warm yellows...sweet page.