April 2, 2011

Good Food

Apron Strings Birthday Party Day #22: scrapbook something you're thankful for. Family and friends are high on my list, but I went for good food.
American Crafts Abode paper, cardstock, Delights flowers and Thickers. Cosmo Cricket Ready Set Chip alphas, we R Memory Keepers aqua floss, Bic Mark It, Glue Arts adhesive (Glue Glider Pro with High Tac cartridge and 3D combo pack). Instead of running through my "Os" I used two "8" and I had to use "3" as I ran out of "e". Photos are from our favorite restaurant in Venice, called 40 Ladroni ("thieves"). We had an authentic Venetian dish, which I can't remember the name but was squid cooked in its ink and polenta.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vol 4, #7

5 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Love the layout and good food is something that I would consider high on my list :)

Deanna said...

FUN Page idea for the challenge! I don't think I've seen that cool AC paper!

7across2 said...

Food....ahhh love it!! I like the background paper you used and what a great idea to use your numbers as letters. Never enough of the letters I need.

Briel said...

Yes! Great idea to scrap about good food. And, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that patterned paper!

Lori said...

Great subject, though for me squid cooked in anything, let alone its own ink wouldn't have made my thankful page, LOL! I'm loving all your vacation layouts!