July 25, 2010

Lots of LOs

I've been scrapping quite a bit these last few days... mostly on stolen time. Or maybe I just am trying to move through the rest of the photos from our trip to Brazil because I just got a box of 500+ prints in the mail... In any case Lori's Croppy Summer Assignments over at Apron Strings have been a lot of fun and I'm trying hard to keep up!

This first LO is for Assignment # 15: Christmas in July. I had to get these out of the album, because they were older than the new ones I got in the mail this week ;) The background paper is from the Apron Strings January'10 small kit - Sassafras Lass Sweet Marmalade. Creative Impressions Red Photo Turns are also from that kit. Alphas from the Mosh Posh February'10 kit. The other embellishments are from my stash.
Assignment #16 "is to draw inspiration from any or all three of those phrases: dancing sugar plums, bowl full of jelly and cherry-red nose". The sugar plum phrase reminded me of this 3 bugs in a rug paper - sugar cane. For this LO I used photos from another family gathering in Brazil. Alphas from the Mosh Posh May'10 kit and embellishments from my stash.
And as I'm very much in love with the American Crafts Tree House Collection, I used some leftovers from the Apron Strings June'10 small kit for the following LO and cards:

Birthday stickers from SRM.

UPDATE: the last LO fits the Apron Strings' Croppy summer assignment #18: "scrapbook an everyday event or non-Christmas event of your choice, using traditional Christmas colors (green, red and white)." Maybe I have ESP or something like it...

2 comments:

Francine said...

Wow Patchi, you've been busy! Great layouts, all of them. I really like the wreath in the first one, the background paper and photo placement in the second one, and those tree houses in the third one are adorable! Great cards too!
Good luck on getting the rest of those 500+ photos scrapped - you're well on your way at least.

Lori said...

Love the Sassafras as a Christmas paper - never even thought of that! The cut-work on the cards and layout are great! Good job with keeping up.