July 19, 2010

More views

Here are two more layouts from our day on the Corcovado mountain. For the first LO I used the Country Home July'10 kit I won at Color me Miki: The paper is My Mind's Eye - Lounging Around. I also used a Pebbles brad that came in the kit. The Prima flowers, buttons and ribbon were from my stash. American Crafts Thickers from the Mosh Posh May'10 kit. The background cardstock is Bazzil, while the photo mats are Coredinations - both from my stash.

This next LO is for the Apron Strings' My Croppy Summer Assignement #12, which asked to incorporate die-cut paper int a LO. I used Lily Bee Design Hello Sunshine papers, die-cut frame, and chipboard flowers along with cardstock from the Mosh Posh May'10 kit. I used the October Afternoon Mini Market Alpha Stickers from the Mosh Posh February'10 kit and cut the rest of the title using my Coluzzle alpha templates. The red ribbon I got from Apron Strings.

4 comments:

Francine said...

Great layouts! I especially love the ruffled ribbon on the first one, and the spotty letters in the title on the second one.

Patchi said...

Thanks! The letters in the 2nd LO were cut from a Hello Sunshine paper called Savannah. What I love about the coluzzle templates is that you can see where in the paper you will cut, so I managed to get a lot of the pattern.

Deana said...

Adorable pages! That Lily Bee paper is so fun! :-)

Lori said...

Great layouts - I'm always a big fan of My Mind's Eye and the Hello Sunshine line is just too cute!