April 16, 2012

Magic found

I've had a layout sitting on my craft table for over a week now. Trimming the photos and deciding where to place them was easy, but I picked paper for them 3 times. Five days ago I figured out exactly what I want to do, but it's still not finished. And it's not a lack of free time. I've been reading non-stop -- I found a book I liked two weeks ago and I'm dashing through the series.

Magic Lost, Trouble Found by Lisa Shearin was not only entertaining but down right captivating. I was hooked on the first page and I just couldn't put it down. I haven't felt that compelled to read into the night since I read the Twilight saga. Not even the Hunger Games kept me up that late. I'm glad I bought Magic on my Kindle because I was able to get the second book Armed & Magical as soon as I finished the first. The same was true for the next two, The Trouble with Demons and Bewitched & Betrayed.

I'm now halfway through Con & Conjure and I'm sure it won't last until All Spell Breaks Loose comes out on May 29... so there might be some crafty projects showing up in the next weeks.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Patchi im your newest follower, i to love to read and i got a kindle it's fab
My first love is card craft though,love your blog!