February 8, 2011

Tuesday is Party Time!

This week's challenge at Party Time Tuesday is called Chandelier Romance. Our sponsor is Monica Gardner and the winner will get an Ippity set!

I'm not a stamper so I had to "get creative" on the chandelier thing... This is what I came up with:
I used the Lily Bee -  Hello, Sunshine - collection from the Apron Strings May'10 small kit and the Mosh Posh May'10 kit. American Crafts cardstock, Basic Gray rub-ons, SRM sticker sentiment, Prima jewels and ribbon from my stash. Here is a closeup of the chandelier:
I hope you get a chance to play along at Party Time Tuesday this week!

I also entered this card on the following challenges:
Belli Challenge #110 - Jewelry
Sew Many Cards #42 - Anything Goes
Stamping Vacation Home Sweet Home Challenge - Romantic Style

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Rose said...

Your card is so sweet Patchi! I love the paper you used and your 3-D chandelier, very pretty!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous hun, I love the 3d chandelier it looks great!
hugs shell xx

Nancy said...

A genius idea!! You certainly look like a cardmaker to me! ;-) Wonderful colors!!

Unknown said...

I really love your colors! The 3D effect is amazing! Great work!

Jenn
www.partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

cute card! love the colors :)

ddazzled71 said...

This is very Creative and very eye catching with the beautiful bright colours and dimension. I love it cos its so very different to the others. Great Card!

Renee Matarese said...

Love the fun colors! What a creative and pretty chandelier!

Colleen Dietrich said...

A 3D chandelier! Wow, that's something I'd probably be too afraid to try. I like the 'cord' too, braided as you have it. It looks elegant. :)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Really clever and colorful! Thanks for playing in the BElli Challenge!