February 4, 2011

Fire truck LO

I had been staring at photos of Dada and my oldest playing in a fire truck the whole week without any ideas popping into my head... then I saw this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays yesterday:

It was perfect for my photos and the layout just came together so fast I was impressed. Gotta love sketches!

I used October Afternoon - Seaside - papers from the Apron Strings' current blue-plate special. Fire engine brads from Eyelet Outlet & Brads. Heidi Grace flocked accents, Cosmo Cricket alphas, Core'dinations cardstock. Adhesive by Glue Arts. And a shoelace that I'm not sure how ended up in my ribbon bag...

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This turned out amazing! Love the water hose!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is AWESOME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that red wood grain paper and loveeeeeeee the way you made the hose! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Wow, great photo's and such a great subject!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Keshet said...

The title is so cute! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!