April 8, 2012

Farewell

Today is inspiration day on the SP Stamps blog. For my card I used the All Zipped Up stamp set:
Other: Jillibean Soup card base and patterned paper (Sweet & Sour Soup), and Canvas Corp chalk stock tag from The Card Kitchen January 2011 kit; wood button from the November 2011 kit; Stampin' Up! cardstock (Very Vanilla); American Crafts sheer ribbon; Lilybee alpha stickers; EK Success edge punch; Glossy Accents.

I hope you get a chance to check out all the inspiration on the SP Stamps blog! This is my last project as a member of the SP&Co. design team. It's been a lot of fun and I'm sure I'll keep playing with these amazing stamps in the future. Thanks Sami for this great experience!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Hi Patchi, I saw your feature over at Craft Corners, love the card with the paper roses! This one is charming too! ~Diane

XxJULESxX said...

this is just fabulous!!