April 1, 2012

Today is inspiration day on the SP Stamps blog. For my card I used the  Large Polka Dots Background stamp and the Round Sentiments I stamp set.
I used My Mind's Eye papers (Holly Jolly and Lost & Found Christmas); Creative Impressions silk ribbon (Celery); Jillibean Soup sugar pick (red/brown); Stampin' Up! cardstock (Very Vanilla) and ink (Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake). I glued down the prickly tip of the pin with a tiny drop of Glossy Accents -- subtle and purposeful -- I love pins but I always worry about the receiver getting hurt when opening the card :)

I hope you get a chance to check out all the inspiration on the SP Stamps blog!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

beautiful card!! i dont use pins that much i always forget! but you can buy little caps that fit on the end of them (just a tip for you)