January 27, 2012

Leaves

Ali has a great sketch posted today at Sketches: Creatively Yours and the design team has added their own personal touches for your inspiration. Here is my interpretation:
I used Bella Blvd - One Fall Day - papers and stickers; Core'dinations and American Crafts cardstock; Jillibean Soup journaling sprout; Paper Trunk alphabet stickers; Bic marker. Buttons by My Little Bit of Whimsy. And here is sketch 3-12:
I added an extra photo, so I shifted things a bit... but in general the LO is the same.

I hope you can join us at Sketches: Creatively Yours! Also, check out the S:CY DT Call! I'm looking forward to seeing your interpretation!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

renee said...

Love you interpretation!

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

How cute! I love those accorns.