January 13, 2012

Farmyard Buddies and DT Call

Ann has a great sketch posted today at Sketches: Creatively Yours and the design team has added their own personal touches for your inspiration. Here is my interpretation, my first SCY layout for 2012:
I used October Afternoon - Farm Fresh - papers, Doodlebug designs stickers, American Crafts cardstock and Thickers. And here is sketch 2-12:
Other than making it a 2-pager, I kept pretty close to the sketch. I varied the size of the photos to add some interest, as I kept the embellishments to a minimum.

Sketches: Creatively Yours is also having a Design Team Call. The closing Date is January 30, 2012, and all scrappers, all over the world, are welcome to apply!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

Great photos! I love those cute animals. Fun spread!!!!

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

I love how you turned this into a two-pager! Great job.