August 25, 2010

Pirate ship

This is the last layout from our 4th of July at the Florida Aquarium. Dada and my oldest son watched the fireworks show from the mock pirate ship in the water play area. How cool is that? They had to stake out their spot early and stay up there. I was with the youngest, sitting in a decent spot, with a good view of the two on the ship and the sky. I'm amazed that I got good pictures, even in the dark - my son was literaly glowing!

For this LO I used a Sassafras paper - Apple Jack - from the Mosh Posh April'10 kit and the October Afternoon Mini Market Alpha Stickers are from their February'10 kit. Coredinations cardstock (white/red, SRM (title) sticker, Jenni Bowlin journaling tag, brads from Eyelet Outlet & Brads. The black cardstock came in my K&Co page protector refills - they are so much nicer than the white paper!

No comments: