I'm quite upset that my recently printed 500+ photos from PhotoWorks have very bad resolution, as I've never had any problems with them in the past. Same camera, same upload method - I'm obviously not using them again! But as I've spent the money, I'm trying to sort things out and pick the decent ones out of the crap.
To cheer myself up, I made this box with some of the Cosmo Cricket's Delovely line that I won on one of their Facebook challenges:
The roses were made following Happay Scraps' folded flower tutorial (without the misting) using ~1" strips of Delimit and Delirious papers. I also cut out the flowers from both sides of Delectable and punched out bases for some of the roses out of Delicious.
paper jewelry. They are made from the manufacturer's label strips.
UPDATE: I posted a tutorial here.