November 6, 2010

summer days

My new "Fall" papers are stewing in the back burner while I finish scrapping summer 2009. Sometimes I wonder why I scrap in chronological order... but every time I tried to scrap out of order all I could think of was the pictures I skipped. So here are a couple more summer LOs - and fall will just have to wait a few more weeks.

For the first LO I used "Me Likey" papers from the Sassafras mystery box.
Creative Imaginations journaling tag, BoBunny alphas, Core'dinations (blue and yellow) and DCWV (green) cardstock from my stash. This LO was based on the following Page Maps blog sketch:

For the next LO I used Cosmo Cricket - Garden Variety - papers from my stash.
American Craft cardstock from the Mosh Posh August add-on. October Afternoon Farm Fresh Journal Tag and Thickers from previous kits. Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type, eyelet and hemp from my stash.

No comments: