November 27, 2010

Science Museum

My brother and I took the kids to a science museum last year. Some of the stuff was way too advanced (as they were 3.5 and 1.5), but they had a great time playing there.  Here are two layouts from that outing:
I used Sassafras Lass papers and large alphas. The rest are odds and ends from my stash. Dictionary page came in the Scapcetera November'10 kit. This LO is based on the Page Maps sketch for the my little shoebox layout contest:
This next LO was started with the above sketch in mind (can you tell I really liked it?) but it took a turn of it's own.
Girls Paperie paper - On Holiday - from the Mosh Posh July'10 kit. Alphas from their May'10 and February'10 kits (I tinted gray letters with a blue chiseled marker). I used my new Martha Stewart scoring board to make the accordion flower - so much easier than folding it by hand! I also figured out how to glue these flowers on: I used a couple of Glue arts extreme adhesive squares on the background and placed the flower on that (instead of trying to add adhesive to the flower).

No comments: