October 13, 2010

Fall birthday card

I made this card for my sister-in-law (I hope she's not peeking!) to fit the Party Time Tuesday challenge #16: Create a FALL THEMED BIRTHDAY CARD ~ twist is to include a pumpkin or leaf (or both!) and have that birthday greeting/sentiment/wording somewhere on your card front.
I used Bella Blvd papers, stickers, buttons and twine from the October Scrapcetera kit. SRM Stickers sentiment, Cream Core'dinations cardstock and brown DCWV adhesive mat from my stash. I based my card on the Tuesday Trio sketch #38 below and I was inspired by this card by Rea Barthel.
Vol 4, #9/10

7 comments:

Debby said...

great card!!

~jan said...

What a perfect fall card! That scarecrow is too cute! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

patti west said...

Such an cute scarecrow! Love this adorable card. :)

Sandy Ang said...

What a fun card !

Katie said...

super cute scarecrow! thanks for joining us at PTT this week!

שלוש בשלישי Tuesday Trio said...

I love that card! So colroful and cute!

Thanks for playing along this week too.

Dailly - TT

Unknown said...

Hoe cute! Perfect for the fall birthday!