September 19, 2016

Fun with cards

It's been a while since I posted cards, mostly because I make them in a hurry and forget to photograph them. I really like using the Simple Stories Snap birthday pack for card making.
WRMK Hippity Hoppity paper for the background and hand-cut little presents (unknown).

Here is another one:
Sassafras Lass background paper. What took the longest was cutting out those little presents.

And as I was in a fussy cutting mood, I did some paper piecing with a Fiskars stamp set:
The greeting is a die from Simon Says Stamp. Versafine black ink, unknown papers.

This one is a baby card where I was playing with a Kaleidacolor rainbow ink pad (tomato).
Stampin' Up! stamp set, Jillibean Soup frame, American Crafts ribbon, Recollections sticker.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: