November 28, 2011

Hearty Thanks

This week's Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo was posted today. The colors matched the Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup collection very well and I used The Card Kitchen October kit for my card:
From the kit: patterned paper, die-cuts, stickers, mini clothes pins, craft paper bag, green note card, May Arts ribbon. Other: Love My Tapes adhesive fabric tape, SRM sticker sentiment. I stamped the paper bag with a stamp from the Hearty Hearts Backgrounds Stamp Set by SP & Co. using Colorbox watermark ink. And here is this week's color combo:
I hope you can play along with this week's Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo! Moreover, SP and Company Stamps is looking for a new design team.If you love stamps, check out the details here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Vol 5, #1

2 comments:

Lydia said...

This is so cool, I love the stamping on the envelope!!! Sooooo cool, fantasic, did you just stamp with versa mark??

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

I love that little envelope on the card! I have a few of those and was at a loss on what to do with them...