June 18, 2011

Soave Castle

Here is another LO of the little Italian Medieval town we visited last year. This LO is for the Apron Strings Sketches on Wednesday challenge:
I used American Crafts cardstocks, October Afternoon - Campfire - papers and buttons, Prima flowers, DMC floss, Bic marker and unknown ribbon. I tore and inked (Ranger) the paper I used for my journaling to give it an aged look. I made a pocket for the tickets and brochure, which added the title too. I used the WRMK Sew Easy piercer for the stitching details. And here is the sketch:
As you can see I inverted the sketch and changed the size of the pictures because I had so many verticle ones I couldn't crop.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Wow, that is gorgeous, looks like a fabulous place to visit.

Deanna said...

Wonderful castle shots and great take on the sketch! Love your button placement!

Ali said...

Beautiful multiphoto LO, Patchi! Awesome!