June 22, 2011

cupcake card

Yesterday was my Mom's birthday and I made this card for her:
Circles were cut with a Coluzzle template from Core'dinations Whitewash and American Crafts red cardstock. I twirled strips of the same cardstock and glueed with Mod Podge - Sparkle. The circles were assembled following the Sketch Support add-on sketch #3 and adhered with GlueArts Extreme Squares and U-cutIt foam. Ribbon by Offray, SRM sticker sentiment on the ribbon. The corrugated paper I got in a scrap bag at JoAnns. The card face was assembled on a rectangle scored card base.

Thanks for stopping by!


Vol 4, #8

6 comments:

Deirdre said...

Fab card.

paige said...

This is awesome! Love it!

Beeceecreativity said...

this is fabulous.. going to share your link with my friends.. hugs Bev

Katie said...

Very cute way to do a cupcake card!

LisaM said...

Super cute!

The Gov. said...

Just too cute!