May 27, 2011

Playground in Venice

When I saw Ali's great sketch, which was posted today at Sketches: Creatively Yours, I new exactly which pictures would be perfect for it. So here it is, my last Venice layout. However, I had to order the new Echo Park - Playground - craft kit to scrap them because somehow I could not find papers in my stash that matched these photos ;)
I've been in love with this collection for months, but I kept talking myself out of buying it because of all the beautiful papers I already have... I'm so glad I bought because I'm truly in love with it - and I have so many playground pictures to scrap that I doubt this collection will be sitting around in my stash very long! From my stash: Bazzill cardstock, Sassafras Chipboard Letters, Making Memories brads, WRMK floss, Bic marker, unknown buttons and jewels. I added some Glossy Accents to the tire on the tree to give it a bit more texture. The border strip on top was popped up on foam adhesive (3L), other adhesive: GlueArts, GlueDots. And here is Ali's sketch 07-11:
As you can see, I rotated the sketch clockwise, added the title where the journaling was marked, and moved the journaling to the tree sticker.

I hope you can join us at Sketches: Creatively Yours! I'm looking forward to seeing your interpretation!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Beautiful layout!!!!!!

Deana said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love that EP line! Hope you have a very happy birthday, Patchi!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs...