September 30, 2010

Recycle!

What I forgot to mention on my previous post was that the card I made was on a recycled base. I used cards that I bought more than a few Christmas' past - before we started sending newsletters for the holidays; before I started making my own cards. Here is a picture of the original cards I started with:
And here is what some other ones look like after they got a new front:
For this first one I used Cosmo Cricket - Early Bird - from the Apron Strings August'09 Small kit. Baker's twine from DKMdiva. The rest are scraps from my stash.
For this set I used a Jenni Bowlin paper and Jillibean-Soup Sprouts I got in the Apron Strings May'10 card kit. Eyelets from Eyelet Outlet & Brads. Ribbon from my stash.


I'll also send these to Operation Write Home.

1 comment:

Deana said...

Those cards are DARLING, Patchi, & I ♥ that you reused old greeting cards as your base! :-)