September 20, 2010

card

I fell in love with the Sassafras Lass Indie Girl collection when I first saw it. I couldn't think of how I would manage to scrap any boy pictures with it but I wanted it anyway. I was so excited when it came in my Mosh Posh August'10 kit! When I got the kit, a friend of mine came to mind and I decided to make her a mini-album for her baby girl - I've been meaning to make one since she was born! I just sent it out in the mail and here is the card I made to go with it:

This card was based on the Tuesday Trio sketch #34 and the challenge was to use buttons.
I'll post the album LOs after it gets delivered - just in case my friend stops by unannounced ;)

2 comments:

Ya Chun said...

Patchi-

I got the album and it is LOVELY!!!!! I can see how this paper is not very 'boy'. But Beanie sure loved it! Thank you so so much, this is the sweetest gift...
<3

Dailly - TT said...

Isn't "Just because" the most perfect reason to do anything fun? And that's what this card says - FUN!

Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Trio.

Dailly.