May 22, 2017

Swim lessons

It's been a while since I made my own embellishments...
Lilybee Homemade papers; Scenic Route paper; Jillibean Soup buttons and felt flower; American Crafts card stock and Thicker glitter alphabets; Studio G glitter glue; Stampin' Up! scalloped circle punches; Eyelet Outlet gold star eyelets; WRMK Cropadile and embroidery floss; BoBunny brad.
 I added gold glitter glue to the felt flower and punched scalloped circles.
 I punched the scalloped circles from the background papers, under the photos.
I later added a red button to the right side of this banner because I thought it was missing something...

This layout was inspired by Creative Scrappers' sketch # 306, which I rotated counter-clockwise and expanded to a 2-pager:

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Great layout! Loving the handmade flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Rachel said...

Love this layout, just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Creative Scrappers!