December 26, 2012

More than Christmas cards

I haven't been scrapbooking as much as I would like and I've been updating the blog even less frequently. Here are some Christmas cards and a couple of others I made in the past month:

 Cosmo Cricket -- Dear Mr. Claus on Jillibean Soup note card.
 October Afternoon -- Good Cheer, plus some Cosmo Cricket (Dear Mr. Claus), Creative impressions jewels, and Glossy Accents.
 My Mind's Eye -- Lime Twist from the Apron Strings September'11 Bigger Than A Breadbox kit. Other: American Crafts Thickers, K&Co. dimensional Sticker (Spaghetti), October Afternoon button, Lilybee alphabet stickers, Zig marker, unknown ribbon.
BasicGrey --Konnichiwa, Jillibean Soup note card, Studio Calico wood veneer butterflies, unknown cardstock and ribbon. From the Apron Strings May '12 Smaller than a Bread Box kit.


Happy Holidays and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: