May 8, 2012

Teacher Thanks

it's teacher appreciation week at my son's school and I used the Simple Stories - Elementary - collection to make 4 decorated jars that I filled with Ghirardelli chocolate squares. Here are two of them, the other two went out before I got the picture...
Other: Jillibean Soup sticker tags (Dutch Mustard) and hemp. I attached the paper to the plastic with score-tape.

Here is a card I made for his homeroom teacher:
The ribbon I bought at Apron Strings, but I can't seem to find the manufacturer. I added Glossy Accents to the apple to make it stand out. The card base is from JoAnn's.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

This was really sweet of you. I am sure the teachers loved the tins and chocolates :) Hope you are well!!!! Nice to stop in and see some of your work. :)

Arlene said...

WOW, these are simply beautiful...the teachers will love them for sure! :)

Deana said...

Just too darn CUTE! Hope you're enjoying your Mother's Day, Patchi! :-)

Hugs...