March 20, 2012

Our pool

I was having a hard time picking patterned paper for these pictures for some reason. I think it was because of the pink undertone of the the old pool deck color. So I decided to use pre-embossed cardstock (Core'dinations/Jillibean Soup) instead. I really liked the more subtle look.
The blue cardstock is also by Core'dinations and the patterned paper is Jillibean Soup (Watermelon Gazpacho). The stamps are by Jillibean Soup/Unity (Sending Happy Thoughts set). Other: American Crafts Thickers, Scenic Route alpha stickers, Doodlebug gems, Colorbox chalk ink (Blackbird) Jillibean Soup corrugated shape (Houses), mini-alphas (Apple Cheddar) and Soup Labels (Christmas Eve Chowder). This LO was based on the sketch by Julie Bonner for Jillibean Soup:
As you can see, I rotated it 90 degrees and stretched it to a 2-pager.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: