February 19, 2012

SWS #8: Distressed Stamping

There is a new Stamping with Sami Challenge posted today on the SP Stamps blog. The theme this week is: Distressed Stamping. Pull out your Ranger inks and show us some shabby chic:)
The rules for the SWS challenges are posted here.

For my card I stamped my hearts with the grid background from the newly released Journal This stamp set and my sentiment is from the Ultimate Sentiments II Stamp Set.
For my card I used papers from the Lost & Found 2 (Blush) 6X6 Pad by My Mind's Eye and Divine Twine (Christmas) from the SP&Co. store. Other: Ranger Distress inks (Antique Linen and Tea Dye), Colorbox Chalk Ink (Dark Brown), SU! Heart-to-heart punch, Martha Stewart punch-around-the-page, and unknown card base.

I hope you get a chance to check out the SP Stamps blog and play with this week's SWS Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just love everything about this card. Nice job!