October 14, 2011

Cherry Delish

Ann has a great layout sketch posted today at Sketches: Creatively Yours and the design team has added their own personal touches for your inspiration. Here is my interpretation:
I used the Keisercraft - Nan's Favourites - packet from the Apron Strings Smaller than a Breadbox September '11 kit. From my stash: Core'dinations Whitewash cardstock, EK success rhinestone cherries, Sassafras glitter alphas, glitter Thickers, Sakura gel pen, unknown trim. And here is sketch 19-11:
I'm looking forward to seeing your interpretation! I hope you can join us at Sketches: Creatively Yours! Also, check out the S:CY Facebook Page!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

This is really cute! I love the idea of cherries for this sketch. It is perfect!!! Great photos too!!!!